if my dog had a little bit of balsamic glaze will she be okay?

She ate it over 24 hours ago and is acting completely normal. She has a great appetite and is playful still. My only concern would be that she had diarrhea yesterday but to be honest that is not too uncommon for her. I might just be overreacting because she had a raisin scare last month and we took her to the vet to induce vomiting. This stuff just makes me very anxious.

Asked anonymously
Log in or sign up with email
By submitting you agree to our Terms of Service
Free LovePets Membership!

Get FREE, full access to LovePets.com

Related Questions